Sunday, April 11, 2010

JC Essay Reflection


Ideas and content

I think that one of most appropriate pieces in my essay is my starting quote, “We make holiday to see Caesar, and rejoice his triumph”. It reveals how the commoners were very gullible in this skit, because Caesar was only the emperor that defeated a country, and not other important levelled class people. I think that I need to improve more on my introduction paragraph, and especially the thesis statement. First I think that it’s too short and second the thesis statement is also to brief and short.

Organization

Organization in essay was quite good, as Im reading it back again, I can understand most of them, but I’ve made some mistake on my essay that makes readers confused, and that I think I need to improve on, but me reading it I think that I know what Im trying to say, but I just need to reorder the sentence for it to make sense.

Personal growth

I don’t think I’ve improved from the Alchemist essay. I think that it is because we didn’t have enough time to work on this essay like we did in the Alchemist essay, and we got a clearer planner for the Alchemist essay. And I don’t think I can make a good essay in a one period time, but I think I should improve on that.

SLR - Live Ethically

I lived ethically by informing others that when you are approaching your destiny, it is not that one thing you are looking for that you need, but the journey to the destiny is important for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment