Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lost Boys of Sudan Collage Reflection

Think Creatively

I think that I thought creatively about my placement of the pictures of how it is in order. I think that this way people can understand more of how the story of their lives was like. And most of these pictures represents my six word memoir "Segregated from parents. We Survived. Together." Most of these pictures were a group of the lost boys of Sudan, and i think that it shows how they survive in the refugee camp, and most of the youths didn't have their parents with them.

Reason Critically

I've chosen these pictures because it represents my six word memoir. My six word memoir constructs empathy to people. And I want to present their life more of how they survived in this world differently from others. And I think that the words that I've mentioned in my six word memoir are all high lighted such as 'segregated' 'survived 'together'.

Communicate Effectively!

I've tried to make people empathize these Sudanese youths' life. I've made word that could make people help these boys to make them have a good life that we all human have the right to get a job and education in order to have a good life.

Live Ethically

I've tried to make empathy from my six word memoir. Like try to make them think about how would they feel, if their life was like these boys' life where they had many conflicts that they had faced. I've also said "Only YOU can help" in my collage, because I think that if we don’t do anything, these boys wouldn't be living peacefully without recourses, and without resources they might die and erase their identity and culture as a southern Sudanese.






No comments:

Post a Comment